Shining threads

Shining threads

Wednesday 5 January 2011

Eating thoughts

I eat thoughts.

Not my own.

That would be gross.

But I go out for walks and overhearing snatches of conversations,
I flick out an astral tongue and gather up the required informational package.

I am very picky about what I eat.

You are what you eat.
You are what you think.

If you eat the right thoughts you will have a happy and successful life.

There is a thought factory out West.
One of the best that I know
and I go shopping there for special occasions.

They employ a huge machine that generates thoughts
(bet you wondered where they came from)
and you can pick what you fancy
from a daily menu.

Lack inspiration?
I recommend you find some tasty thoughts to munch.

I eat thoughts.

Why don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment