Shining threads

Shining threads

Friday, 20 May 2016

High up in the hills

Up high in the hills.
Still I get up on the top.
Only when the churning does stop.
Comes the endless spirit amidst the skies.
Winds of infinity transcending truth and lies.

Time matters more below
but it still gets cold.
Heat increases, when you have someone to hold.
When actions become bold.
When dreams unfold.

I have met 10,000 people
and spotted many more.
And some left me breathless
and some left me sore.
And some I saw at a distance
and some felt in my core.

So tell me why I'm dancing
and tell me what music is.
And play that song again and again,
whilst it is my favourite.
And make a move which is only ours 
and touch what is fresh.

Give me a plan and let's see how events proceed.
Tell me your beliefs and
let's scramble them into something new.
There seems to be many
but actually there are only a few.
Don't curse me if I don't want to make money.
I'm still rich. I always was.
Don't blame me if you cannot see happiness.
Perhaps you weren't there.

There is kindness, if you do a sensitive translation.
There is motion and a web is being woven.
There is transformation and what is seen is included.

On this plateau, the clouds follow me in reflection
along the slim river's path.
I enjoy truth and illusion, sincerity and levity,
coolness and heat, reality and fantasy,
and where they meet is the Way
and where we meet is where we say,
'this is where we were travelling to
and this is where we set out from.'
And the stars surround me in all directions.
Whatever variation is playing
and whatever symphony is sung.

No comments:

Post a Comment